Monday, June 1, 2009

A friend buzzed me at my yahoo messenger and asked me if I know about the very hot issue of the famous Katrina Halili and Dr. Hayden Kho's sex scandal. I replied coldly that I don't waste time on gossips and I have better things to do than mind other people's business.

Oh well, if you are a public personality like actors, actresses and politicians to name a few, your life does not only belong to you but to the public eyes as well. This makes me thankful that I'm living a simple and peaceful life.

We live with people around us and I believe we are responsible with our every conduct. Our life is like an open book that people read and peek into our private lives. I feel sad about the famous celebrities whose lives have become a public consumption for talks, gossips etc. No wonder some of them go crazy, commit suicide and just lost hope to ever have peace in their lives or even just a chance to start again.

Give them a break. The world has enough troubles on its own.

1 comments:

Ronald said...

The price they pay for fame.

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates